New Patient Registration
- We welcome new patients who will be living within our practice area for at least six months. Please fill in the forms by clicking on the "Registration Forms" tab . Once they have been completed and returned we will be happy to book you an appointment.
For guidance the practice area is bounded by: (west) Carr Manor Road, Miles Hill Road, Potternewton Crescent and Scott Wood Lane; (south) Meanwood Road and Barrack Road; (east) Roundhay Road; (north) Princes Avenue and Street Lane.
Existing patients that move outside our boundary may remain registered if they move within our “outer boundary” which extends north and south of our main boundary.
A map of our practice boundaries can be found on the tabs along the top, or a bigger version is displayed in the waiting room.
We have written this website to contain all the information you will find helpful as a patient at St Martin's. As a new patient, particularly please read the tabs on:
- Practice staff: who we are!
- New patients
- Appointments: how our appointment system works and how to book an appointment to suit you
- Prescriptions: if you take regular medication please read this to understand how our repeat prescription ordering service works
- Medical records (through the Clinics & Services tab). This includes information about: how you can indicate your preferences for when and with whom your records are shared ; viewing your medical records online, etc)
- And please click here to download a copy of our Practice leaflet
Guide to GP Services:
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services