How to book for the Covid-19 vaccination
Welcome the section of our website where you can find all of the information you need to plan and book for your Covid vaccination.
Who is currently able to book for a Covid-19 vaccination?
- Any registered patient aged 60+ years who can travel to our vaccination site at Woodhouse Medical Centre, Cambridge Road, LS6 2SF.
- Any registered patient who according to our records is Clinically Extremely Vulnerable.
- Any registered patient who according to our records is Clinically Vulnerable (cohort 6 - see home page for more).
- Anyone who works at a care home looked after by Allerton Medical Centre including Westfield Medical Centre, St Martin’s Practice, Chapeltown Family Surgery or Woodhouse Medical Practice (we have contacted all local care homes directly)
- You can download a copy of the invite letter here
- Please also read the Frequently Asked Questions
- Patient Information Leaflet from Public Health England
- And this leaflet gives more information about what to expect after you havehad your vaccination
You may want to download and read this information even if we have not yet contacted you. If you are in the eligible groups listed above, please call your practice even if you have not yet heard from us.
If you are not yet in the groups listed above, please do not contact the practice even if you have queries or concerns. Please let us support those who need the vaccine now. You will be able to get more advice and support when and if you become eligible for the vaccine in the future.
Page updated 2.3.21