Healthcare services from our nursing team
See the appointments tab above for how to book
Our nursing team offers a full range of services to cover your health care including the following:
- Care planning reviews for
- Asthma & respiratory disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Hypertension (raised blood pressure)
- If you are found to be At High Risk of Diabetes
- If you are at high risk of heart disease
- Cervical cancer screening
- Woundcare - including our shared woundcare clinic at Westfield Surgery in the Reginald Centre.
- Ear syringing
- Vaccinations and immunisations (baby, child and adult)
- Travel vaccinations (see other tab)
Services from other healthcare professionals working with us
How to book an appointment is listed under each service below
- The midwife is with us for 2d a week offering antenatal care. If you are pregnant then your first appointment with is 90 minutes and our Patient Support Team can book you an appointment. (There is no need to see a GP first, in order to access routine antenatal care.)
- We have a full time Recovery Co-ordinator on site, who will work with you if you have an addiction to alcohol or drugs. Our Patient Support Team can advise you about how to make an appointment to see Kathryn.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) service
- This is a telephone appointment for patients who need to speak to an advanced physiotherapist regarding muscle and joint problems. They will issue advice and where appropriate arrange a follow up. Our Patient Support Team can book you directly into these telephone appointments, which are all on the weekends and evenings.
- This is a telephone appointment when you have medication queries and issues, to speak to a pharmacist regarding a medication issue. For example, you are having side-effects, there are supply issues and you need an alternative, MORE. The pharmacists are able to prescribe and organise prescriptions electronically.